The JT-10 is precision CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum. It is not a cheap forging. This is a top-tier DPMS 308 lower receiver perfect for any high quality 308 build.
- JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in multiple colors.
- The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized.
- T6 Heat-Treated 6061 Billet Aluminum
- Completed weight: 10 ounces
- Integral winter trigger-guard for added strength
- Flared magwell to improve mag changes.
- Laser engraved JTAC logo
- Broached magwell
- DPMS .308 AR-10
- 1/16 Allen Threaded bolt catch
- Upper tensioning screw
- Bolt catch assembly screw
- No roll pins need for assembly
- Ambi Bolt Release/hardware
- Lifetime warranty against manufacture defects
- 1/16 Allen Threaded rear takedown pin detent hole
- Semi safe engraved on both sides
- Not compatible with Aero Precision products
If you would like to finish your JT-10 80% Lower at home, we offer a jig-kit here. Because 80% Lowers are not considered firearms by ATF, we can ship them right to your front door with no FFL required... but finished rifles must meet all applicable laws and you must be able to legally own a firearm. Compliance with all laws is YOUR responsibility.
NOTE for California customers: We are required to ship this item to an FFL holder who can perform the quick background check. To make this process smoother, our checkout will ask you to provide the shipping address of your preferred FFL holder instead of your own address.