Click here if you already have a jig and would like to purchase only the tooling package.
Now that you have made the wise decision to purchase the new Juggernaut Tactical AR-10 80% Lower Receiver, you will need to finish the machining procedure. We have made that part of your personal rifle build project very easy with this high quality jig kit. All you need is a drill press or a mill.
- CNC-machined from solid aerospace T6 heat-treated 6061 billet aluminum
- Laser-etched with Right/Left markings and drill hole sizes for convenience
- Individually replaceable plates
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Optional high quality tooling package includes all bits required to finish your JT-10 lower. These are the same bits we use in our commercial CNC machines at the Juggernaut Tactical factory
- If instructions are properly followed, the jig kit can be used to finish up to 25 lowers, or more
- Made in the USA
- Not guaranteed to fit all AR-10 lowers, due to differences in manufacturing
Tooling package comes with:
- 1 ea. 0.484" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.375" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.156" Cobalt Drill
- 2 ea. 0.125" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 3/8" Carbide Endmill
- 1 ea. 1/4" Carbide Endmill
For step-by-step video instructions on finishing your AR-10 80% Lower with our Jig Kit, go here
Note: Our jigs are not compatible with billet lowers from 80% Arms or 5D Tactical, as they are not mil-spec on the outer dimensions.