With its numerous advantages, we made the decision to use 5r rifling for our standard stainless fluted barrels that we use in all of our complete rifles and make available for individual purchase. Some of the advantages include less bullet deformation, resulting in reduced drag as well as prolonged barrel life AND ease of cleaning. Our barrels are made to our exact specifications, subjected to our strict tolerances and machining standards, as with all of our products. Each barrel is made of 416R Fluted Stainless steel. If you aren't completely satisfied with the barrel for any reason, return it for a full refund. Guaranteed to shoot sub-MOA at 100 yards with match ammo.
• Twist: 1X8
• 416 R ordnance grade stainless steel
• F bar rated = (meeting all NATO spec)
• Extensions made from 4140 AE = aircraft grade steel
• Full length straight fluting for decreased weight and increased cooling characteristics
• M4 feed ramps on barrel extensions