80% Lower Jig for AR-10 and AR-15 - Ultimate Jig
After considering everybody's feedback regarding jigs, we were able to develop our Ultimate Jig. With this jig, you are now able to build both AR-10 and AR-15 80% lowers. Our alignment tool that ensures the pocket is always centered in combination with our oversized top plates allows for very smooth and consistent finishing. Pair that with our press-fit stainless steel drill bushings and depth gauge (included with the jig), and you will have yourself the perfect tool to finish any top-tier AR rifle. Besides your jig and tools, the only thing needed to get your project going is a drill press or a hand drill and router.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Drill Bushings
- Alignment tool
- Depth gauge for quickly setting tool length
- CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum
- Laser-etched Right/Left markings and drill hole sizes for convenience
- Individually replaceable plates
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Optional high-quality tooling package includes all bits required to finish your AR-15 or AR-10 lower. These are the same bits we use in our commercial CNC machines at the Juggernaut Tactical factory
- If instructions are properly followed, the jig kit can be used to finish 25 lowers or more
- Made in the USA
- Not guaranteed to fit all AR-10 lowers, due to differences in manufacturing
No longer comes with flashlight due to COVID-19-related delays.
Tooling package comes with:
- 1 ea. 0.375" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.3125" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.156" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 5/16" Carbide Endmill
Click here if you already have a jig and would like to purchase only the tooling package.
For step-by-step video instructions on finishing your AR-10 or AR-15 80% Lower with our Jig Kit, go here.
For written instructions, go here.
Note: Our jigs are not compatible with billet lowers from 80% Arms or 5D Tactical, as they are not mil-spec on the outer dimensions.
Note: Due to ATF final rule 2021R-05F (more info here), you cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related products at the same time. If you have both in your cart, you will not be able to complete the checkout process.