After considering everybody's feedback regarding jigs, we were able to develop our Ultimate Jig. With this jig, you are now able to build both AR-10 and AR-15 80% lowers. Our alignment tool that ensures the pocket is always centered in combination with our oversized top plates allows for very smooth and consistent finishing. Pair that with our press fit stainless steel drill bushings and depth gauge (included with the jig), you will have yourself the perfect tool to finish any top-tier AR rifle. Besides your jig and tools, the only other thing needed to get your project going is a drill press or a hand drill and router.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Drill Bushings
- Alignment tool
- Depth gauge for quickly setting tool length
- CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum
- Laser-etched Right/Left markings and drill hole sizes for convenience
- Individually replaceable plates
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Optional high quality tooling package includes all bits required to finish your AR-15 or AR-10 lower. These are the same bits we use in our commercial CNC machines at the Juggernaut Tactical factory
- If instructions are properly followed, the jig kit can be used to finish up to 25 lowers, or more
- Made in the USA
No longer comes with flashlight due to COVID-19-related delays.
Tooling package comes with:
- 1 ea. 0.375" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.3125" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.156" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 5/16" Carbide Endmill
Click here if you already have a jig and would like to purchase only the tooling package.
For step-by-step video instructions on finishing your AR-10 or AR-15 80% Lower with our Jig Kit, go here.
For written instructions, go here.
Note: Our jigs are not compatible with billet lowers from 80% Arms or 5D Tactical, as they are not mil-spec on the outer dimensions.