After considering everybody's feedback regarding jigs, we were able to develop our Ultimate Jig (patent pending). With this jig, you are now able to build both AR-10 and AR-15 80% lowers. Our alignment tool that ensures the pocket is always centered in combination with our oversized top plates allows for very smooth and consistent finishing. Pair that with our press fit stainless steel drill bushings and depth gage (included with the jig), you will have yourself the perfect tool to finish any top-tier AR rifle. The only thing necessary to get your project going is a drill press or a hand drill and router; everything else is provided in your Ultimate Jig Kit.
- 17-4 Stainless Steel Drill Bushings
- Patented alignment tool with light
- Depth gage for quickly setting tool length
- CNC-machined from solid aerospace billet aluminum
- Laser-etched Right/Left markings and drill hole sizes for convenience
- Individually replaceable plates
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Optional high quality tooling package includes all bits required to finish your AR-15 or AR-10 lower. These are the same bits we use in our commercial CNC machines at the Juggernaut Tactical factory
- If instructions are properly followed, the jig kit can be used to finish up to 25 lowers, or more
- Made in the USA
- PATENT PENDING
Tooling package comes with:
- 1 ea. 0.375" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.3125" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.156" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 5/16" Carbide Endmill
Click here if you already have a jig and would like to purchase only the tooling package.
For step-by-step video instructions on finishing your AR-10 or AR-15 80% Lower with our Jig Kit, go here.
For written instructions, go here.