AR-9 M-Lok Free Float Hand Guard
The Juggernaut Tactical AR-9 Platform Free Float Hand Guard. As with all of our products, they are manufactured under some of the tightest quality and tolerance metrics in the industry using aircraft grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum for the hand guard and 7075 T6 for the barrel nut. These units feature M-Lok slots at the standard 3, 6 and 9 O'Clock positions as well as M-Lok on the 45 degree angle surfaces as well for maximum functionality and flexibility for whatever purpose your rifle will serve. In addition to the M-Lok slots you will find traditional QD holes mounted at 3 and 9 O'Clock at the base of the hand guard and 1913 Picatinny Mil-Spec Rails machined in at 3 and 9 O'Clock at the muzzle end of the hand guard. Our unique design allows for contoured fit for the operator's hand that is easy to grip and comfortable to shoot.
- 4 Cerakote color selections available, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze.
- The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized.
- Anti-Rotation 6 bolt style mounting (3, 6 and 9 O'Clock)
- Hand guard includes multiple M-Lok / QD slots for maximizing user preference and accessories
- All integrated rail sections are standard 1913 Picatinny Mil-Spec
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum (hand guard)
- 7075 T6 Barrel Nut (Type III Hard Anodize Finish)
- Overall Length: 15"
- Weight: 15" version - 16 oz (with barrel nut)
- Inside Dimension: 1.35"