As with all of our products, our .308 handguards are manufactured under some of the tightest quality and tolerance metrics in the industry, using aircraft grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum for the hand guard and 7075 T6 for the barrel nut. Our AR-10 free float handguard features M-LOK slots at the standard 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions, as well as M-LOK on the 45 degree angle surfaces for maximum functionality and flexibility for whatever purpose your rifle will serve.
In addition to the M-LOK slots (which double as standard Quick Detach), you will find traditional Quick Detach ("QD") holes mounted at 3 and 9 o'clock at the base of the hand guard and 1913 Picatinny mil-spec rails, machined in at 3 and 9 o'clock on the muzzle end of the hand guard.
- Our unique design allows for a contoured fit for your hand, making it easy to grip and comfortable to shoot
- Available in three sizes: 16.5", 15", or 12"
- JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in 4 color selections, which include Magpul FDE, Sniper Grey, Magpul OD Green, and Burnt Bronze.
- The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized and Pink Anodized.
- Anti-Rotation 6 bolt style mounting (3, 6 and 9 O'Clock)
- Hand guard includes multiple M-LOK / QD slots for maximizing user preference and accessories
- All integrated rail sections are standard 1913 Picatinny Mil-Spec
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum (hand guard)
- 7075 T6 Barrel Nut (Type III Hard Anodize Finish)
- Overall Length: 16.5", 15", or 12"
- Weight: 12" version - 1 lb 0.3oz (with barrel nut)
- Weight: 15" version - 1 lb 2.7oz (with barrel nut)
- Weight: 16.5" version - 1 lb 3.7oz (with barrel nut)
- Inside Dimension: 1.55"
- DPMS High Profile
- Designed for DPMS platform and DPMS upper thread pitch