AR-10 / LR 308 Free Float Handguard
As with all of our products, we manufacture our AR-10 handguards under some of the tightest quality and tolerance metrics in the industry, using aircraft-grade 6061 T6 billet aluminum for the handguard and 7075 T6 for the barrel nut.
Our AR-10 free float handguard features M-LOK slots at the standard 3, 6, and 9 o'clock positions, as well as M-LOK on the 45-degree angle surfaces for maximum functionality and flexibility for whatever purpose your rifle will serve.
In addition to the M-LOK slots (which double as standard Quick Detach), you will find traditional Quick Detach ("QD") holes mounted at 3 and 9 o'clock at the base of the handguard and 1913 Picatinny mil-spec rails, machined in at 3 and 9 o'clock on the muzzle end of the handguard.
- Unique design allows for a contoured fit for your hand, making it easy to grip and comfortable to shoot
- Available in three sizes: 16.5", 15", or 12"
- JUGGERNAUT TACTICAL applies its own Cerakote: ceramic-based thermoset epoxy finish in multiple colors.
- The non-Cerakote finish options include Black Anodized.
- Anti-Rotation 6-bolt-style mounting (3, 6, and 9 o'clock)
- Handguard includes multiple M-LOK / QD slots for maximizing user preference and accessories
- All integrated rail sections are standard 1913 Picatinny Mil-Spec
- 6061 T6 Billet Aluminum (hand guard)
- 7075 T6 Barrel Nut (Type III Hard Anodize Finish)
- Overall Length: 16.5", 15", or 12"
- Weight: 12" version - 1 lb 0.3oz (with barrel nut)
- Weight: 15" version - 1 lb 2.7oz (with barrel nut)
- Weight: 16.5" version - 1 lb 3.7oz (with barrel nut)
- Inside Dimension: 1.55"
- High Profile
- Not compatible with Aero Precision products
- DPMS 308 style
- Barrel nut thread pitch: 1-7/16"-16