AR-15 80% Lower Universal Jig Kit
If you already have our Universal Jig and want to purchase only the tooling packing, click here for our Universal Jig Tooling Package.
Now that you have made the wise decision to purchase the Juggernaut Tactical AR-15 80% Lower Receiver, you will need to finish the machining procedure. This high-quality 80% lower jig kit makes that part of your rifle build project easy. All you need is a drill press or a mill.
This 80% lower jig kit can be used on both forged and billet AR-15 80% lower receivers using the new indexing technique, which utilizes the buffer tube mount to center the receiver (not the sides).
- Can be used on both forged and billet AR-15 80% lower receivers
- New indexing technique uses the buffer tube mount to center the receiver (not the sides)
- CNC-machined from solid aerospace T6 heat-treated 6061 billet aluminum
- Laser-etched with Right/Left markings and drill hole sizes for convenience
- Individually replaceable plates
- Type III hard coat anodized
- Optional high-quality tooling package includes all bits required to finish your JT-15 lower. These are the same bits we use in our commercial CNC machines at the Juggernaut Tactical factory
- If instructions are properly followed, the jig kit can be used to finish up to 25 lowers, or more
- Made in the USA
Tooling package comes with:
- 1 ea. 0.484" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.375" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 0.156" Cobalt Drill
- 2 ea. 0.125" Cobalt Drill
- 1 ea. 3/8" Carbide Endmill
- 1 ea. 1/4" Carbide Endmill
Click here for step-by-step video instructions on finishing your AR-15 80% Lower with our 80% lower jig kit.
Note: Our jigs are not compatible with billet lowers from 80% Arms or 5D Tactical, as they are not mil-spec on the outer dimensions.
Note: Due to ATF final rule 2021R-05F (more info here), you cannot order an 80% Lower and jig-related products at the same time. If you have both in your cart, you will not be able to complete the checkout process.